A membership in the NAF plays a key role in helping the organization fulfill its ongoing mission of supporting educational and cultural exchange between the United States and the Netherlands. We would appreciate your membership contribution of $100 or more. Student membership also available.
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Advance bulletins and notices of events sponsored and funded by your contributions and membership
- Invitations to NAF special chapter events including the annual Indonesian Dinner in Boston, Princess Christina Concours Concerts in Los Angeles and San Francisco, NAF Awards Dinner in Washington, DC, Peter Stuyvesant Ball in New York and Dutch American Heritage Day Gala in Los Angeles
- Networking opportunities throughout the United States and the Netherlands
- Opportunity to join local community through NAF Chapters
- Listing of membership level in the NAF Annual Review
- Contributions are potentially tax deductible under US and Dutch law
JOIN AS A MEMBER TODAY
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP LEVELS:
We appreciate your generous donation, which will be reported in our Annual Reviews under the following headings:
- Benefactor ($10,000 and more) *We would be happy to make special arrangements for a suitable allocation of a donation at this level
- Patron ($5,000-$9,999)
- Sponsor ($2,500-$4,999)
- Supporter ($1,000-$2,499)
- Sustainer ($500-$999)
- Friend ($250-$499)
- Associate ($100-$249)
- Student ($50)
1. Pay Online via Credit Card
2. Pay by Check or Credit Card (off-line)
If you would like to send a check for membership, please complete this form and make check payable to “The Netherland-America Foundation”. You may also use this form to provide credit card information for processing in the NAF office.
Please mail your check and form to:The Netherland-America Foundation 505 8th Avenue, Ste 12A-05 New York, NY 10018
3. Payments from the Netherlands
Transfers can be made directly to the NAF account at ABN AMRO Bank, Amsterdam.
Account #41.62.92.003, BIC Number: ABNANL2A. Please state reference: NAF Membership 2017.
Memberships are for 12 months based on the calendar year, and are tax-deductible in the U.S. and the Netherlands.