Dutch and U.S. companies are among the largest foreign investors and employers in each other’s countries, and have an inherent interest in preserving and strengthening U.S.-Dutch ties.
If you have a direct and serious business interest drawing on this bilateral relationship, you may wish to take a leadership role by becoming a NAF corporate member and supporting its programs and activities.
Corporate memberships start at $1,000 per year.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Special access to NAF-sponsored cultural events including private tours of art exhibitions, limited free tickets to performances and book presentations in your region
- Employees qualify for member discounts to NAF-Biz networking, social and cultural events throughout NAF chapter network in the U.S. and the Netherlands
- Invitations to special events including: Princess Christina Concours Concerts in Los Angeles and San Francisco, NAF Ambassadors’ Awards Dinner in Washington, DC, Peter Stuyvesant Ball in New York and Dutch American Heritage Day Gala in Los Angeles
- Opportunity to host a NAF-Biz Networking event at your business
- Your company’s logo on NAF website and electronic newsletters
- Listing of your company and membership level in the NAF Annual Review
- Access to the Foundation’s network of Dutch and American leaders and experts
- Contributions are tax-deductible under US and Dutch law
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or download the Corporate Membership Enrollment Form 2016 and return it with your payment.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
We appreciate your generous donation, which will be reported in our Annual Reviews under the following headings:
- Benefactor ($10,000 or more)*
- Patron ($5,000-$9,999)
- Sponsor ($2,500-$4,999)
- Supporter ($1,000-$2,499)
*We would be happy to make special arrangements for a suitable allocation of a donation at this level.
FOR U.S. TAXES
The Netherland-America Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible for the purpose of U. S. federal and state taxes, to the extent permitted by federal and state law.
Charity Navigator, America’s premier charity evaluator, gave the NAF a 4-star rating-their highest-for “it’s ability to efficiently manage and grow its finances, demonstrating to the public it is worthy of their trust.”