Date(s) - 02/28/2017
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Law Offices of Morgan Lewis
Join us for the premier international event of the year!
NAF Boston also this year co-organizes this event with international business groups in Boston. The event attracts hundreds of New England business executives involved in international business.
The evening features a global trade and economic outlook forum and a resource center with many international trade associations and government agencies presenting informative exhibits. Meet corporate executives and other professionals interested in world trade, while learning about the vast resources available to help your company’s international business
5:30 P.M. Registration & Early Networking
Welcome and introductions
6:00-7:00 P.M. Program
Nam Pham will moderate the guest speaker panel, comprising
- Laurice Bancroft (DHL) – Global Logistics
- Matthew Bock (Middleton & Shrull) -Compliance/Customs Issues
- Scott Fitzgerald (Fragomen) – Immigration Issues
- Fernanco Morales (SantanderBank) – Financial/Payment Issues
- Annabel Realf (PwC) – Transfer Pricing
- Kenneth J. Vacovec (Vacovec, Mayotte & Singer) – International Taxation
- Carl Valenstein (Morgan Lewis) – Legal/Contract Issues
followed by Networking Reception with international associations & government agencies involved in international trade.
(snow date March 1)
Parking is available at garage under building, at own cost. Picture ID is required for entry into the building. Public Transportation – South Station & State Street T stops.
Registration fees include wine/beer and excellent food.
This event sells out early each year, so book now.
Bookings are closed for this event.