Welcome to the Boston Chapter
of the Netherland-America Foundation
The Mission of the NAF Boston
The NAF Boston, the local chapter of the Netherland-American Foundation, organizes social, cultural and business events that are of interest to the Dutch community and all others in the Boston area who feel an affinity with the Netherlands. Through its events, newsletters and social media channels, the NAF Boston facilitates networking among the Dutch community in Boston.
The business group of the NAF Boston, NAF Biz, represents the Boston region in the Netherlands American Business Council, aimed at helping companies from the Netherlands that consider doing business in the United States.
The NAF Boston supports the goals of its parent organization, the Netherland-America Foundation, the leading bilateral foundation that initiates and supports high-impact exchange between the Netherlands and the United States. The NAF offers the NAF/Fulbright Fellowships and programs in the arts, business, public policy and historic preservation, and provides access to a broad network of educational, cultural and business organizations that exemplify Dutch and U.S. excellence in a number of disciplines.
Advantages of becoming a NAF Member
- Discounts on social, cultural and business events organized or co-organized by the NAF-Boston
- Free events, such as the annual Sinterklaas celebration
- Member-Only Pre-registration for popular events with limited capacity such as the Indonesian Potluck
- Member-Only invitations to events organized or sponsored by the NAF, such as the cocktail reception and preview of the “Golden: Dutch and Flemish Masterworks from the Rose-Marie and Eijk van Otterloo Collection” at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, MA
- All benefits of membership in the NAF parent organization, and the opportunity to support the goals of the larger organization
We look forward to seeing you at one of our future events!