The NAF Education Committee reviews Study Loan proposals once annually. The deadline to submit an application is March 1. Late submissions will not be reviewed.
All loan applications must be completed in English and are available through the following link: Study Loan Application
To be considered, please submit a completed application package as a single PDF to email@example.com. The package must include the following:
- Completed application form.
- Current resume or CV.
- Copy of passport, driver’s license or identity card.
- Copy of offer of admission to an academic program in the United States or the Netherlands.
In addition, two letters of recommendation are required:
- Letters must be sent by two different recommenders directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (do not include as part of the package).
- Letters of must be written by persons able to attest to the applicant’s academic record and potential within his/her field of study (e.g., former professor, academic advisor, or employer).
- Letters may not be completed by spouses, significant others, or the applicant’s family members or immediate friends.
- Letters must be sent by a professional email account (not via gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.) with the recommender’s street address and phone number included in the email.
- Recommenders will be contacted by the NAF to verify identity and letter submission.
The Education Committee meets to review loan applications once annually. Please submit your application for review at as early as possible and no later than March 1.